Oct 17, 2020
Consider this a top ten list of things to ask your doctor about your upcoming surgery or procedure.
1. What is my diagnosis?
2. What is the name of the procedure you are recommending?
3. What are the goals and benefits and what can I expect to gain from this procedure?
4. What are the risks?
5. Are there alternative procedures that I should be considering?
6. Is this a common procedure? It is a procedure you commonly perform?
7. Why now? What happens if I wait?
8. How do I prepare for the procedure?
9. How do I recover from the procedure?
10. How do I pay for this procedure? Is the procedure covered by insurance?
Thank you for listening. You can connect with me at whyurologypodcast.com